meta content='Afrikaanse Gedigte' name='description'/> Lukas se Gedigte: Hou My Hand, Here

Monday 9 February 2015

Hou My Hand, Here

Hou aan roep, Vader

Trek my nader en nader

Roep my voordat ek verloor

Totdat ek U hoor

Moenie dat ek weggly

My hand moet in U hand bly

 

Moenie moeg word om te roep, Vader

Roep my harder en harder

Roep my met ‘n engelekoor

Totdat ek U hoor

Moenie my verlaat

En maak net op U staat

 

Moenie ophou, Vader

Wanneer U my benader

Roep totdat ek U bekoor

Totdat ek U hoor

Ek weet ek is ‘n las

Hou my hand nogtans styf vas.

 

L.C.J. Engelbrecht

 




This message and any attached files may contain information that is confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information therein. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment