meta content='Afrikaanse Gedigte' name='description'/> Lukas se Gedigte: Ek sien jou

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Ek sien jou

Ek sien jou nog in my geestesoog

Deur die kleure van die reënboog in my oog

Die skoonheid wat jy besit

Het in my hart kom sit

 

My wese omvergegooi

Want jy was so mooi

Ek kon my verkyk

So mooi het jy gelyk

 

Al het ek weggekyk

Kon ek nog steeds sien hoe jy lyk

‘n foto in my verstand

Begeerlik ingebrand

 

Vir ewig vasgelê

Vir ewig ingelê

 

 

L.C.J. Engelbrecht

 

 




This message and any attached files may contain information that is confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information therein. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment