meta content='Afrikaanse Gedigte' name='description'/> Lukas se Gedigte: My begeertes

Wednesday 25 February 2015

My begeertes

Op my knieë vra ek mooi

My siel oor die aarde uitgegooi

Op ‘n antwoord wag ek nou

Die teleurstelling laat my blou

 

Vir wie moet ek dan nou vra

Waar sal ek my lot bekla

Waar sal ‘n antwoord vandaan kom

Of is dit net ‘n verwoestende bom

 

Aan die toutjies hang ek af

Wie trek my op en af

Is dit die wind wat deur my waai

En my begeertes oor die aarde saai

 

 

L.C.J. Engelbrecht

 

 




This message and any attached files may contain information that is confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information therein. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment