meta content='Afrikaanse Gedigte' name='description'/> Lukas se Gedigte: Ek haat my

Friday 20 February 2015

Ek haat my

Ek haat my

Die lewe wat ek ly

Die wroeginge hier binne

Die soeke na my sinne

 

Die lewensstryd wat ek stry

Om die teenoorgestelde te kry

Die onwelkome is verniet

Die welkome wat soos ‘n ster verskiet

 

Die droomwêreld waarin ek verkeer

En alles het wat ek begeer

‘n oomblik van waansin

wat ek myself gun

 

Ja, ek weet ek mag nie haat

Maar Hy is tot alles in staat

En ek, wat van my?

Ek haat my

 

 

L.C.J. Engelbrecht

 

 




This message and any attached files may contain information that is confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information therein. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment