meta content='Afrikaanse Gedigte' name='description'/> Lukas se Gedigte: Hy is….

Sunday 22 February 2015

Hy is….

Hy is my Broer

Wat oor my skouer loer

Hy is my Maat

Op Hom maak ek staat

 

Hy is my Anker

My lig in die donker

Hy is my Profeet

Aan Sy handeling gemeet

 

Hy is my Verlosser

My lewe-heerser

Hy is my Heer

Van wie ek baie leer

 

Hy is my Magistraat

Maar ook my Advokaat

Hy wag op my bekering

Want Hy is my Koning

 

 

L.C.J. Engelbrecht

 

 




This message and any attached files may contain information that is confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information therein. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment