meta content='Afrikaanse Gedigte' name='description'/> Lukas se Gedigte: Die Heelal wag

Sunday 15 February 2015

Die Heelal wag

Soms voel ek so klein

Wanneer die sterre om my skyn

Alleen in my nag

Die heelal wat vir my wag

 

‘n Stippeltjie in die heelal

siele wat God insamel

Is daar ‘n plek vir my?

Of gaan dit my verby?

 

‘n Ewigheid wat hy wag

my plekkie my inwag

Van die begin van tyd

Totdat my nag sluit

 

Meegesleur deur die tonnel

Vergesel van ‘n engel

Om daar te gaan skyn

Of in die heelal te verdwyn

 

 

L.C.J. Engelbrecht

 

 




This message and any attached files may contain information that is confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information therein. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment