meta content='Afrikaanse Gedigte' name='description'/> Lukas se Gedigte: Die duiwel straf my

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Die duiwel straf my

My Vader, red tog vir my

Want die duiwel die straf vir my

Sal U my van die duiwel bevry

Dat ek sy bose planne vermy

 

Hy laat my wense wens

Van ver buite my grens

Hy laat my drome droom

Waarvoor hy nie sal skroom

 

Hy gee vir my gegeertes

Vir alles wat verkeerd is

Hy gee vir my die lus

En wil die vuur in my blus

 

Die duiwel straf vir my

En belowe ek sal alles kry

Al is dit my nie beskore

Hy weet ek is dan verlore

 

 

L.C.J. Engelbrecht

 

 




This message and any attached files may contain information that is confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information therein. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment