meta content='Afrikaanse Gedigte' name='description'/> Lukas se Gedigte: Mag dit wees

Sunday 1 February 2015

Mag dit wees

My begeertes is na jou

Mag jou begeertes na my wees

My verlange is na jou

Mag ek nooit totsiens hoef te sê

 

My toekomsdrome is met jou

Mag ons die toekoms saam ingaan

My liefde is jy

Mag jy my ook liefhê

 

My hartsbegeertes is jy

Mag ek ook joune wees

My wense is vir jou

Mag my wense vir ons waar word

 

My drome is van jou

Mag ons ‘n droom lewe saam hê

My dade is vir jou

Mag alles wat ek doen ons nader na mekaar bring

 

 

L.C.J. Engelbrecht

 

 




This message and any attached files may contain information that is confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information therein. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment