meta content='Afrikaanse Gedigte' name='description'/> Lukas se Gedigte: My Gebed

Friday 23 January 2015

My Gebed

O, Vader

As ek tot U nader

Wil ek net ‘n gunsie vra

Ek is jammer as ek pla

 

Vader gee my insig

Want ek sien nie die ligEk soek en ek soek

Om elke draai en hoek

 

Maar sonder U krag

Wat kan ek vermag?

U hoef net na my kant te kyk

En my ongelukkigheid sal wyk

 

Maak my verstand oop

Sodat ek in U lig kan loop

Stort oor my U seën

En maak my so U seun

 

Gee my geloof

Ek is in ‘n kloof

Red my, O God

Leer my U gebod

 

Amen

 

 

L.C.J. Engelbrecht

 




This message and any attached files may contain information that is confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information therein. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment