meta content='Afrikaanse Gedigte' name='description'/> Lukas se Gedigte: Huil

Saturday 24 January 2015

Huil

Hardgebak soos ek is

Het ek nooit kon wis

Dat ek nie meer kon huil

Ek het my emosies verskuil

 

Nou kan ek nie uiting gee

Mu opgekropte emosies skoon vee

Dit sal my beter laat voel

En my laat afkoel

 

Hoe dom was ek tog

Ek het dan gedag

Huil is net vir ‘n vrou

Ek wens vir trane, nou

 

Hoe maak ‘n mens

Is daar nie trane in my spens

Help my tog

Gee my van jou oogvog.

 

 

L.C.J. Engelbrecht

 

 




This message and any attached files may contain information that is confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information therein. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment