meta content='Afrikaanse Gedigte' name='description'/> Lukas se Gedigte: Groot Oog

Saturday 24 January 2015

Groot Oog

Soos ‘n kombers omvou jy my

Vou my toe en bedek jy my

Saggies lê jy op my arm

Liggies as jy my omarm

 

Tog voel ek jou my nie aanraak

Al lê jy op my naak

Grootoog loer jy vir my

Langs watte wolke verby

 

Ek sien die glans in jou oog

Al sit jy ook daar omhoog

Dis asof jy na my vry

Soentjies stuur vir my

 

Wanneer die wolke skuif voor jou

Jy hulle met ‘n silwer rand omvou

Om weereens deur te breek

En jou arms na my uitsteek.

 

 

L.C.J. Engelbrecht

 




This message and any attached files may contain information that is confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information therein. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment