meta content='Afrikaanse Gedigte' name='description'/> Lukas se Gedigte: Gee my Krag

Saturday 24 January 2015

Gee my Krag

Die son sal weer skyn

Sodra jy weer in my lewe verskyn

Want ek is lief vir jou

Kom tog net gou

 

By jou sal ek altyd lag

Jy gee my krag

Dis jy wat my so betower

Dat ek die wêreld kan verower

 

Jy gee my lewe nuwe betekenis

Vir alles voel ek lus

Jy is my hele wese

‘Gee haar die beste’ is my leuse

 

As jy verskyn

Sal die donkerte verdwyn

So, kom na my, my liefling

Sodat my hart weer kan sing.

 

 

L.C.J. Engelbrecht

 




This message and any attached files may contain information that is confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information therein. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment